Churches are traditionally seen as physical places people come to pray, yet many places of worship have moved into the 21st century embracing new technologies. Christ Embassy, led by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, have been making many bold moves to keep the concept of the Evangelical church fresh, young, and new. One of those platforms is KingsChat, a social media platform aimed for a Christian audience.
KingsChat is the best way to keep up to date with your friends, family, and church info. The app cherry picks the best parts of mainstream platforms such as WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, and Skype; interlacing the most successful aspects of each platform into one encompassing application. KingsChat is great for one on one, group chats, HD voice and video calls, a diverse and rich timeline and profiles, and much more.
Here are 6 reasons you should have KingsChat on your device now:
1. It’s easy to use and free to download. Suitable for any smartphone device, tablet, or computer desktop.
2. You can pray with anyone, anywhere using the Kingschat Yookos communities
3. You don’t need to learn how to use it! KingsChat is based on the platforms you’re used to using making it an easy platform to adapt.
4. It has a main feed/timeline with trending hashtags, personal and public profiles, directs messaging etc.
5. KingsChat is family friendly aimed to uphold Christian values. Unlike many other social media apps, here you don’t need to worry about unwanted content such as hate speech, gossip, or profanity.
6. Keep up with all LoveWorld, BLW, and Christ Embassy news so that you never miss out on a major event.